Thursday, May 19, 2016

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch Final Project

I was eating juicy pork and sweetened potato at a popular restaurant in Haiti. All the sudden three masked men came rushing in to the restaurant with machine guns. The tall one with a red mask fire off his machine gun off into the ceiling. The fat one with the brown mask said " Today all you will wish that you did not choose to come into this restaurant today." The brown masked guy seems like he was the leader. He ordered the guy in the green mask to guard the door. This is how this is going to work first you're going to put your phones on the table. Second thing you all will do is for me and my men put all your valuables on the table now. Don't do anything stupid like try to be a hero. Cause me and my guys here will not think a second though about kill you. Brown you start with the table on the left. The brown mask man walked up to the table with his gun drawn at a married couple. The wife was in tries because brown masked gunman points his gun at her. He walked over toward and told her to take off the earrings too. She sob no no please my dead grandmother gave them to her. Their the only thing I have left of her. The leader cut in and told her to shut up and just hand over the earrings. Or he would come over there and cut them off. Then she won't have to worry about take them of anymore. Please the woman keep begging for him to let her keep it. The gunman pointed the machine gun near the woman feet and fired. Lady you're trying my patient put the earrings in the bag now! The woman screamed started to bail her eyes out. As she put her earrings in the bag. Now was that so hard do the lead gunman said. The woman sniffed and frown at the brown masked man. After five other tables they finally got to me. I pull out the little bit of money I had and put it in the bag. Then I hand over my cheap watch and bracelet. The red masked man called his boss over. He wished in his partners ear then looked at me. The leader told me to empty everything out of my pockets. I told him I did to prove my point flipped my pockets inside out. He then got in my face and said what are you doing in this high end restaurant. I told him that I am on vacation. I wanted to eat at a restaurant that I would never eat at back home. You only live once so why not. He look down at my plate and saw that I was eating a cheap meal. He lifted the bottom of his masked. Then popped on of the sweetened potato in his mouth. Then he said man that's good he called the red masked man to come over and try this. He walked over and tried one as well. He give off the same respond. He pick up a few and walked over to the green masked man and handed him one. The leader looked at me and said you only once I said yeah. They finished robbing the rest of the restaurant. The leader bowed and thank you for being patient with us. Then they left I picked up a sweetened potato and ate one. Woo that is good the sweetened potato soaked up the pork juice. I think I can sale this. That how I got the idea to make Pork sweet potato chips.   

No comments:

Post a Comment