Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Final Project: Promotion

"Clearly, sales promotion plays an important role in the total promotion mix." " To use it well, the marketer must define the sales promotion objectives, select the best tools, design the sales promotion program, implement the program, and evaluate the results." " Moreover, sales promotion must be coordinated carefully with other promotion mix elements within the overall integrated marketing communications program."  I will be using Youtube to promote my product. I will be using the ads  that they have before music videos. I will be using the music channels because my customers that go to night clubs will be tuning into music video there. My other promotion will be Facebook because a lot of people on Facebook. A lot of people will see my ads on it and spread the word about my product.  from the book page 437

No comments:

Post a Comment