Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Final Project: Implementation Evaluation Control

"Implementation marketing- The process that turns marketing strategies and plans into marketing actions in order to accomplish strategic marketing objectives." I'm going to have to start planting my own sweet potatoes. It is a lot cheaper to grow sweet potatoes then buying them from other consumers. from the book page 57
"The consumer ranks brands and forms purchase intentions." "Generally, the consumer’s purchase decision will be to buy the most preferred brand, but two factors can come between the purchase intention and the purchase decision." I will starting talk to other alcohol companies to found out the best one that goes with my product. Then bring my idea to the table about put are product together. Then if they are up for it we would make a ad. That show both of are product together that would make are sells get bigger. from the book page 153
"Control consists of measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities and taking corrective action where needed." When I sell at less 500 sells I will start pushing my product to be sell at Dave and Busters. We I get to 2000 sells I'm start sell new flavors like spicy, cheese, and garlic. When I become really poplar I start selling to high class bars.    from the book page 54

No comments:

Post a Comment