Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Final Project: Product


"Product anything that can be offered to a market for attention, acquisition, use, or consumption that might satisfy a want or need." The product I am trying to sale is potato chips. I want to all bars and anywhere that sale alcohol to have in stock because it goes good with any kind of alcohol. I came up with the idea when I was vacationing in Haiti. I was eating sweetened potato with a juice pork steak.Long story short the place got robed my food was sitting on my plate for a long time. I took a bite of the sweetened potato it had sucked up most of the pork juice it was mouth watering. I thought to myself this would make a great potato chip. So I went home and put my plan into action. That way I sit here today with a great product in hand. This is the best recipe I have ever came up with. quote from the book page 284

No comments:

Post a Comment