Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 1 EOC:  Great Customer Services


“Satisfied customers are more likely to be loyal customers and to give the company a larger share of their business.” from textbook page 13

In my opinion Walmart has a great customer service. When I went to the entertainment section to buy a 3ds from Walmart.  A very nice lady worker that worked there. Showed me where to found the 3ds in the case. I decided I wanted to buy a red 3ds. She then took me to the checkout then ring me up. I opened the 3ds box and found out it had been tamper with. So I bought it to the workers attention. She then directed me to go to customer service so I can get my money back or trade it for another one. I had to stand in a long line to so I could return it. I finally got to the front of the line and told the other worker that it had been tamper with. She told me I had two chooses either get back my money or trade it for another one. I decide I would like to get another red one but they didn’t have any other ones in that color. So I decide to get a green one because there was no other red ones. She said that they can give me a one year warranty for the 3ds. I decided to get a warranty for it. The whole time I was there they didn’t has a nasty attitude or rush me to found a 3ds. Every time I go to Walmart they are always nice. They help me found whatever I’m looking for. If they don’t know where to found it. They found a worker that does know. I always leave Walmart with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment